Viral hepatitis is broken down into there types which include hepatitis A, hepatitis B, and hepatitis C. These are diseases that have an affect on the liver and can produce different hepatitis symptoms and require various treatments.
How do you prevent hepatitis?
There are a number of things a person can do in order to reduce the risks of getting hepatitis. Some of these methods of hepatitis prevention include:
- During sex you or your partner should be using a latex condom.
- You should never share needles, prescription inhalant devices, or take drugs with any other person.
- Make a habit of practicing good personal hygiene and thoroughly wash your hands at least 5 times a day or as needed.
- Never use personal items that belong to another person who is infected with the hepatitis virus. This includes items such as razors or toothbrushes.
- You should take extreme precautions when getting any…
View original post 157 more words